The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

24 January 2007

Being Useful

As many of you know, this blog started as a project for one of my Library School classes last semester. Along the way, I began to fill it up with my own personal stories and photos. While I don't know which kind of post is more appreciated - the personal or the scholarly - I've decided to once again use my blog as a project for a Library School class.

One of my classes this semester is for the Reading Interests of Adults. By the end of May, I will have learned how to be a good Reader's Advisor (I hope). Periodically for the next few months I will post reviews of Adult Fiction and Nonfiction. I welcome your comments and feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home