The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

15 January 2007

Catching Up Part 2

To continue on with my life in December :


First off, we had Christmas. Here is a shot of my new brother, Nick, having lots of fun with Christmas gifts. Maribeth is in the background.


Also here is Kathy (with Father's foot in the foreground) right before she opened my gift to her, a jar of apple butter from Edward's Apple Orchard, the best Apple Orchard ever!


And here are shots of my wonderfully crazy family, including my cousins Becky and Richard, and my grandmother, Joy. We all had a wonderful time on the 23rd of December when we came to her house early and made breakfast, then attacked the tree.




No, the dog with her (Chloe) isn't demonic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home