The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

05 December 2006

Shirley Ann Galor Savage 24 September 1927 - 30 November 2006

The reason why I haven't posted for a while is that Gramma died. Yesterday I was planning to write up how much I loved her and that I wasn't a very good granddaughter because I hadn't been to visit her in awhile. I had a whole long paragraph in mind, but my sister beat me to it.

If you are lucky enough to still have your grandparents living. Go call them. Now. Don't wait. Please.

1 Comments:

Blogger unconventional librarian-in-training said...

We are truly sorry for your loss. This is a hard time of year to lose anyone. My husband and I were debating about buying a camcorder this Christmas. Our child is grown already -- and we have spent a lot this year on her and others. But, my mother has stage 3 cancer and my pets are 16 and 18. (and 6) Your short post may have swayed my thinking. It is hard to get back moments.

December 09, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home