The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

09 January 2007

Five Things (Some of) You Don't Know About Me

Quick Note : I know I haven't posted in awhile, and I promise there will be more postings coming soon!


So I was tagged by ricklibrarian (who has a wonderful blog) to write five things that you may not know about me.

1. Last Friday (5th) I returned from my first ever visit to Italy. So that's why I've been conspicuously absent from my blog. And yes, I'm still jet-lagged.


2. Many years ago, when I was young, I almost stood up in the middle of my cousin's wedding at the point where the minister asks if anyone objects. The reason for this was because she was marrying a man she had known for a few months, and who had been convicted of beating his first wife. I didn't say anything, and the marriage lasted less than 9 months.

3. A few years ago I was in a production of The Glass Menagerie, where I played Laura. In order to affect a limp, I put a small wad of tape and paper in my shoe for every performance. That little thing threw off the angle of my hips so much I had to visit a chiropractor for seven months afterwards.

4. Last year at this time I started to become very annoyed at people when they learned that both my sisters were engaged, and immediately asked why a) I didn't have a boyfriend and b) why I wasn't engaged. For the record, no I do NOT have a boyfriend and I'll become engaged when I'm DARN WELL READY, thank you.

5. One of my hobbies is cross-stitching. I chose that hobby while I was standing in the middle of the aisle in the craft store, and realized that cross-stitching was cheaper than making beaded jewelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home