The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

16 April 2007

Moments of Levity

I would like to apologize for the lack of posts the past two weeks. I promise (if anyone really cares) to put more up soon.



In the meantime, I have included a wonderful Monty Python sketch, redone for a benefit for Amnesty International. I was reminded of this sketch Monday evening at class when my Prof. (Hi NC!) used that sketch to compare bibliographers studying texts from different centuries. Honestly!

And for even more laughs, below is one of the best bits Eddie Izzard has ever written and performed (in my humble opinion). Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Brilliant!

April 18, 2007 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home