The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

29 March 2007

The last time to be excited about a Harry Potter Cover

I realize this news is already 24 hours old, but I have been fighting both a mountain of homework and a bad head cold the past two days. I'm sorry for the lack of posts.

Below are the wonderful new covers for the seventh (and last!) Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : The American cover, the British cover for Children, and the British cover for Adults. Here is the news story according to the BBC, and here is the official publishing site, where you can see even more of the American cover (the back, etc.)


Please share your thoughts and comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I like the American covers, and this one looks pretty good. The UK adult one is nice, too.

March 31, 2007 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home