The Actress and The Bishop

Thoughts and Ramblings from a Student Librarian.

Name:
Location: Illinois

I act. Lately, I've been acting like a Librarian-in-training

05 March 2007

All About the Cuteness

Recently I have been overcome by all the cuteness around me. I have decided to share some of it with all of you.

This Cute Animal Quiz really does make sense! Just answer the questions and it will tell you
what kind of Cute Animal you are. This was originally shown to me by my sister, who turned out to be a squirrel.

I have always admired Kristin Chenoweth's work, and I first heard her sing this song on A Prairie Home Companion last Saturday. Here she is singing "Taylor the Latte Boy" on another show, care of Youtube.com. And I think she's so cute!


I Can Has Cheezburger? Here is a very cute website full of adorable photos of animals, mostly cats. I subscribe to the RSS feed, so I can have a daily dose of "aww."

And finally, here is a photo of my cousins. Granted, it was taken a few years ago. But I can assure you that the girls have only grown more cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I tell you about this video, or did you find it yourself?
I also heard her sing this for the first time on PHC, and subsequently found this clip on YouTube.

May 09, 2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home